Welcome To Our home
away from home In The
Our home away from home
We invite you to come and stay at our Cottage in the upscale resort community of the Hollows on the secluded north shore of Lake Travis. If you are looking for a place to spend a little time in the Texas Hill Country, nothing can compare to the Hollows. Though only 30 miles from downtown Austin, you can experience the serenity of the rustic hill country and enjoy true lake resort living while leaving your worries and city traffic behind. The amenities offered by The Hollows, including its award-winning marina, are unmatched, providing year-round activities – eighteen miles of scenic hiking and biking trails, a spectacular multi-level Beach Club that features a dramatic infinity-edge pool, multiple grotto pools (two heated), a fitness center, and a smokehouse for grilling your own hamburgers poolside. Also, this is a perfect “jumping off place” for those who have the time to explore the famous Texas Hill Country and nearby San Antonio during the day. And should you decide on staying in The Hollows, you will find that all of the accommodations here are first class. However, consider these features of our Cottage that are not offered by the smaller three-bedroom villas:
· Up to 50% more space for you, family and guests,
· Seating for eight around the dining room table plus three bar stools at the over-sized island,
· 3 ˝ baths – one for each bedroom plus a half bath for guests on the first level,
· Accommodations for eight without the need to hassle with a sleeper sofa or trundle beds,
· A dedicated work desk and WiFi capability,
· A gas-log fireplace for those chilly evenings,
· Two-car detached garage – providing security and avoiding parking problems encountered around the villas during the busy summer months,
· A wood-burning fire pit for roasting “smores”, etc.
· Situated on 1.2 wooded acres, providing privacy and a venue for your own outdoor activities.
The Cottage has been decorated with new top-of-the-line furnishings throughout. Check out all the details by clicking on the links below.